David Choi is a trial attorney in the firm’s South Pasadena office. Mr. Choi primarily represents real estate professionals, architects and engineers, attorneys, and real property owners. His practice focuses on real estate and business litigation, professional liability, and representation of public entities. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Choi managed the real estate litigation and transactions department of his prior firm. Mr. Choi draws on his background to bring an aggressive yet practical approach towards resolving disputes. He is experienced in trial, complex commercial litigation, and negotiations.
After obtaining his undergraduate degree in Political Science from UCLA, Mr. Choi obtained his Juris Doctor from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles in 2008. He went on to also obtain from Loyola his LL.M., Masters of Law in Taxation in 2009.
- State Bar of California
- Asian American Architects and Engineers Association (AAa/e)
- Pasadena Foothills Association of Realtors (PFAR)
- Asian American Realtors Association of America (AREAA)
- Dual Agency Danger for Brokers with Two Agents
- ADA Compliance – No Longer an Architect’s Responsibility?